The SRA range of sturdy and hardworking brush cutter’s comprise of 2 models. The SRA800 is 2 wheel drive, has an 800mm width of cut with a 16hp Kawasaki engine that is capable of cutting on slopes up to 15 Degrees. The SRA950F is the range leader with 4 wheel drive, 950mm cutting deck coupled to a 24hp Kawasaki engine which allows this machine to work on slopes up to 25 degrees.
The decks have been designed to tackle the toughest conditions whilst also keeping the drive belts free from debris, allowing the operator to be as productive as possible.
- Ride-on 4WD Brush cutter
- 95 cm cutting deck with swing tip blades
- Dual control hydrostatic transmission and differential lock plus 4WD
- 25 degree slope capability
- Ride-on 2WD Brush cutter with an 80 cm cutting deck
- 80 cm cutting deck with swing tip blades
- Dual control hydrostatic transmission and differential lock
- 15 degree slope capability